Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Should Be Taking My Break...

So I am sitting here during my break to post a quick update. So I weighed in today and so far, for the 4 weeks I have been doing this "Let's Get Healthy" deal, my weight has gone up and down and today's grand total brought me to 1.2 lbs heavier than when I started.

Of course, it doesn't help that I keep wanting to go to Fox and Hound despite the bad experience I had (See previous post). Sorry, but that manager, (Tyler, Taylor???) is very cute and the drinks aren't half bad. I went again last night to hang out with my friends E and A during Karaoke night. We decided to go into the Karaoke room at around 10:30pm. By this time the tables were emptied out, meaning we had no witnesses to our foolishness. I didn't plan on singing, but I decided to sing "Like A Virgin" with E, and after that it was non-stop. I sang "I learned From The Best" by Whitney Houston and "I Will Survive" by Miss Gloria Gayner. Fun times except for the misunderstanding between A and myself. Hopefully that is cleared up.

So, I will be going back to F&H next week for Fat Tuesday to celebrate some good news. As soon as I know something concrete, I will post it here. But for now, keep your fingers crossed and send good thoughts my way.


'Till Next Time...

No comments: