Friday, February 12, 2010

I Should Be Out Celebrating...

I had to stay in tonight to finish the bulk of my homework... not much luck with that. The reason why I say I should be out celebrating is because, like I mentioned in my previous post, I was waiting on some good news. This was confirmed today when I was called into G's office to speak to him and D. I was presented with my job offer letter... I couldn't sign quick enough. I had been working at this State agency as a temp for the last 5 months, and I was waiting very patiently to see if something permanent would come up. And it finally did. I have to go to HQ on Thursday to get a new badge, sign some paperwork and get my benefits package. How awesome is that? A benefits package.....

So now that it's official, I can start making arrangements to move out soon. I want to save enough money to try to put down a deposit on a house rental. An apartment is nice, but I really want to have a dog, and a house would be perfect for one. Plus maybe even an extra room for my studio. I have been dying to get back to my art. I miss the acrylic paint underneath my fingernails and the glue on my shirts from making collages.... ahhhh... those were the days.

That is the latest...

'Till Next Time

No comments: