Friday, January 15, 2010

I Should Be Getting Ready To Go Back To Work....

So, this I am nearing the end of my lunch break. I just wanted to update on life since the last time I posted. I finished my 1st quarter in school, with straight A's, I might add. I also started the new quarter.... I definitely need to get on that. And the most important of all, I started a diet.... GASP!!!!

Yes, I bit the bullet and decided that I needed to buckle down because I am far from being at a healthy weight. Granted, I am a BBW and proud. This means that I have accepted the state of my body, but now I want to change it. I want to be able to run a marathon one day.

I hate rabbit food. But somehow that last couples salads I have had, have been delicious, and healthy. Can't wait to update on my progress. I have given myself the goal of taking a cruise in the summer of 2011 if I reach my goal one year from now. Even if I have to go alone, I will do it.

'Till Next Time...

No comments: