Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Should Be Catching Up On Schoolwork...

So this is my very first post. I am taking a break from work and usually I take this time to catch up on school work. Right now I am behind on several assignments. I have been given extended due dates, but I need to finish those ASAP. I figured I could use this time to introdue myself. My name is Ivy and I am a 24 year old female living in Oklahoma City. I would consider myself somewhat of a gypsie since I have moved around A LOT in the last 6 years. The longest I lived somewhere during that time frame was 15 months in an apartment because I was stuck there with an ex and a lease.

This blog was made as a way to just shout out to the world. I don't really care if there are several followers, I just wish to have a place to rant or rave or bitch or say whatever is on my mind. I would love to hear what anyone has to say as well.

You can email me at EndlessProcrastinator(at)gmail(dot)(com).

No comments: