Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Should Be Learning...

So, I finally decided to update because I don't want to do homework.... I seem to thrive on the pressure of due dates. So here's what's new since my last update...

I failed miserably at the Let's Get Healthy thing at work.... second go around started 2 weeks ago. Another weigh in tomorrow. Yeah, sure! I also have a DR's appointment tomorrow for a full physical and to make sure I don't have cancer. Don't ask me why I say that.

I have also been looking around at different dating websites. I feel like it's time for me to stop being selfish and share my life with someone. I have talked to a couple of people, but not much has happened. There is a possible "fish" who might be taking my bait, but we'll see what happens. OK... I have to rant though.... I met a guy named C. In case you haven't noticed from my other posts, I call people by their initials to protect privacy. So C and I have been texting recently, and he lives in Norman while I live in OKC. Initially, he said he had a car, but then it turns out his car broke down. So he has been bugging the hell out of me wanting ME to drive to Norman to go hang out with him.

6 IF'S FOR DATING ME: *** RANT ALERT ***
1) If you want to date me, make a f**king effort and come to my side of town. Yeah, it's weird, but I gauge people's interest this way.
2) If I have already told you 5 times that I will not go to Norman, get a clue!
3) If you say certain things in your profile and when we text you change your story... You're a dumbass.
4) If I tell you about my body art and you say it's cool, don't let it slip that you find tattoos on girls GROSS!
5) If you like the big ass that comes on a Puerto Rican but hate the culture, the language and the people, you're a racist bigot.
6) If you shorten your words by taking out the vowels or just completely omit punctuation, buy yourself a damn dictionary. Better yet, I'll buy it for you.

So, this list of IF's is not just about one person, it's what I have encountered while on my dating adventures. Why, oh why is it so hard to find just 1 normal human being???

Besides the crazy little rant, work has been great. M is on maternity leave, so that leaves all the Spanish calls to me. I don't mind though. I like keeping busy as it makes the day fly by. I always mention this at work and people say I must be crazy because their day seems to drag on. Hey, FYI, you're not doing enough work. LOL!

School is a chore. I started with an incredible burst of motivation, but after attempting Algebra, it seems like everything about school is demotivating. I just need to find my drive again and finish this with as much enthusiasm as I had in day 1.

So that's about it. I will update as more comes up. Please feel free to share as I always enjoy reading the comments. And to L, I will call you as soon as I can. Love you girl!

'Till Next Time...

*** UPDATE ***
No, I do not have cancer, but I do need to have minor surgery. And I actually lost 3 lbs this last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Girl! I had to change my blog someone hacked my other which left me no access to it. :(

I miss you tons!!! ***BIGGEST HUGS***

~L

Anonymous said...

You should update so we all know what is going on with you. :)

~Liz